Flat Feet - Orthotics and Insoles
Flat feet or low arches are very common and often lead to over pronation (the feet roll inwards too much). Over-pronation stresses the foot, which can lead to other conditions such as plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball-of-foot pain.
Aetrex Lynco orthotics provide biomechanical support for the foot. For flat or low arch feet, over pronation is controlled by medial posting that gently realigns the rearfoot. Lynco orthotics have the following features:
- Male and female versions for all orthotics as men and women have different shaped feet
- Full length and available in all (whole number) shoe sizes to ensure that the support is in the correct position
- Support the arch and provide maximum comfort
- Improves balance and body alignment
- Sports orthotics for impact sports such as running, and casual orthotics for walking and everyday use.
In addition to the Lynco orthotics, we also supply the finest medical grade gel insoles and heel cradles. Many people find the gel insoles more comfortable as they provide more cushioning and less biomechanical correction.